Wednesday 14 September 2016

Flickr Up and flying....Again!


Sept 8 2016

Due to a glitch in "The Cloud" my original Flickr account has been deleted. Five years of uploads are gone. Too bad as I was really enjoying following a number of talented photographers from both BC and the UK. Trying to get things sorted with a corporate giant like Yahoo has proven frustrating so I am starting again and uploading some 2016 images to re-boot the process. If and when it rains I will put up a few more of my favourites. I like Flickr as I think images appear to be sharper on the Flickr platform. Loosing those I was following is a real drag, hopefully I can catch up with you all soon to see what you have been up to. I will continue ramblings on the Blogger platform and continue to re-populate flickr, albeit the images may not be in chronological order.
Here is the new site and some recent images from Brydon Lagoon.
Purple finch.


Great horned Owl photographed Sept 13 2016 Brydon Lagoon forest.





Cheers 

"It's never too late to start birding"

John Gordon
Langley/cloverdale 
BC Canada.



No comments:

Post a Comment