Tuesday 24 March 2015

Whooping Crane Tours/Bad Idea!

Mar 25th 2014

Try out this link. The feedback from those who have responded to the news is mainly negative. What do you think?
I'm in two minds about the whole process myself. I would love to sees Whooping Crane but for those with the knowledge can see them during migration without entering Saskatchewan's Wood Buffalo Park. My cousin who worked on a community farm for many years saw them on numerous occasions.


http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/north/whooping-crane-tours-on-offer-at-wood-buffalo-national-park-1.3005330



                                                   "It's never too late to start birding"

John Gordon
Langley/Cloverdale
BC Canada

2 comments:

  1. Don't do it go outside Saskatoon and see them on your own when they come through with the Sandhill Cranes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I just missed them a few years back so i'll have to be very lucky indeed to hit it just right. It means jumping on a Westjet. I can leave at 12 noon and be there for dinner or earlier. I'm waiting for my cousin to phone.

    ReplyDelete